If you can’t recognize the ingredients, don’t put it IN or ON your bodySo what can we do? The answer is simple. By using plant based oils, vegetable extracts and salts from nature you can have everything you need to have beautiful, soft, healthy looking skin. Those that know me, know that one of my favorite mantras is this: If you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin. It really is amazing how much better you actually feel when you go for simple plant-based products rather than the expensive, chemical-laden ones. I really wanted people to experience for themselves just awesome wholesome, nature-made products . The best way to treat unhealthy skin You’ve probably heard me say it before, but it’s important that you get this… Your skin is Cytophylactic, meaning it absorbs and dumps waste more than any other organ in your body.
If you’re unhealthy on the inside, it will eventually show up on the outside…and one of the surest indicators that someone needs to ‘clean house’ is when they have unhealthy and blemished skin. One of the most common dis-eases that shows up on the skin, as a result of excess internal plaque, is called Psoriasis. These blemishes that appear are often raised, red in color and very itchy. But soon enough, these raised patches turn white with the dead cells flaking off. Poor skin conditions often rear their ugly head in winter, Psoriasis usually goes through seasonal cycles of flare-ups and remission – but don’t let that fool you. The worst thing you can do is apply chemical topical creams to suppress the condition because you will pay for it down the road. The best thing you can do is to read the signs and support the healing, by doing the right things and embracing natural, non-toxic remedies. Here’s what I recommend for conditions like Eczma, Psoriasis and scaly, itchy skin:
- Get your body into the Sun! 95% of Psoriasis sufferers improve or even remit the condition by exposing the effected areas to regular dose of sunshine. Rub cold-pressed coconut oil on before exposure;
- Get into the ocean or a natural SALT bath! Soaking your skin in the ocean or a warm, mineral rich bath salt is one of the most healing things you can do to detoxify for your skin;
- Avoid Any Chemicals in your Food! As consumers, we want to believe that food manufacturers have our best interest at heart, but the truth is, as we learn more about the foods in the grocery store, we realize these companies are more concerned with taste and shelf life than with our overall health. Thousands of chemicals are used to make our food taste better, look better, and last longer, but most of these food additives, preservatives, and coloring are synthetic. Even the term “natural food” – once used to describe whole fruits and vegetables and unrefined grains – has now been expanded to include packaged, processed foods, many of which contain a wide array of chemicals. Read every label on processed food , don't buy, if you don't know what are chemical or scientific names mean ;
- Eat a clean 50% raw plant diet! Load up on plenty of fruits and vegetables ;
- Eat more Plant Oils! Be sure to include ONE Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Avocado Oil on a salad each day;
- Steer clear of toxic skin care products! I have a philosophy when it comes to skin care, 'if you can't eat it don't put it on your skin'. That's why we can handcraft a simple range of products using principles of alchemy not chemistry;
- Add extra Dietary Fiber! Colonic health is critical to the health of your skin and overall body. When transitioning to a cleaner diet, you may need to add some extra fiber like Flax, Sesame Seeds or Psyllium Husk to help get waste out of your body. Add a teaspoon of these fibers in the morning to warm water or fresh squeezed juice;
Book Your Appointment Online or Call, Text .