Integrated Vedic/Naturopathic Coaching Services
We want to give YOU the easiest, most natural and effortless system EVER DESIGNED for finally reaching your health/fitness and life goals.
So many healthy, happy, physically fit men and women have learned about the power of this surprising program. Stop struggling. Stop sacrificing. And realize the body, energy, and confidence you’ve always known was within you.VEDIC INTEGRATED HEALTH COUNSELING Sick and tired of being sick and tired? Experience lack of energy every morning? Fighting some chronicle diseases? Don’t believe anymore in drug therapy? Losing your hope of being healthy again?
Book A Consultation With Me And I Will Show You The Most Effective Way To Get Rid Of Your Problems.
The greatest WEALTH is your HEALTH
NATUROPATHIC/Aurvedic CONSULTATIONSWondering if your eating habits may affect your health and body weight? Suffering from digestive problems? Want to change something in your diet but not sure what? Dreaming to eat the healthiest food in the world?
On My Consultations I Will Answer All Your Questions And Teach You How You Can Change Your Diet And Eating Habits To Get A Beautiful And Healthy Body.
My aim is to provide high quality and cost effective Vedic healthcare in a serene and holistic environment.HOLISTIC HEALING AND WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM Having a strong wish to get rid of your chronic health and weight problems? Ready to do everything needed in order to become healthy again? Not afraid to change your life style and eating habits? Want to be in charge for your health and control your future?
After Completing A Personalized Holistic Healing Or Weight Loss Program You Get A Full Control On Your Health And Body Weight.PERSONAL INTEGRATED WELLNESS COACHING
Able to push yourself to do everything for your health but need an advice? Already on your way to personal health and looking for coach support? Doing many things for your body and your health but not happy with results? Want to get a better effect from what you are doing for personal wellness?
On My Personal Coaching Sessions I Will Teach You How You Can Change Your Training Program Or Start Doing New Exercises To Reach Your Goals More Quickly.Please look at a service to see a full description and the benefits of following these programs and receiving natural therapy. All Holistic treatments focus on alignment as well as the relief of an mind/emotional anxiety, energy blockage and any muscular / fascial tension. These are especially good for patients for whom conventional chemical drug treatments have failed.
The Fusion of natural therapies and mindfulness assists in relieving these issues and reconnects the mind to the sensitivity of the body allowing your heart to lead the way.
The Unique healing Effect is achieved with my sessions because each session uses Various Modalities of interaction with your mind, body and spirit along the help of wonderful others Naturopathic Methods, Energy Practices and Psychotherapy:
1. Wholistic/Vedic Approach to healing It helps facilitate the healing process so that you can reconnect with your authentic, whole self. So often, the root cause of physical or emotional imbalances is embedded in negative emotions that block the flow of energy in the body increasing the likelihood of chronic pain, anxiety, and disease. In particular, in individuals with chronic diseases, comprehensive rehabilitation strategies including early detection, psychosomatic interventions and wellness-based approaches for physical activity and self-management have been successful. Chief objectives of treatment are to afford pain relief, restore mechanics and return you to your desired level of activity participation. Using simple yet effective techniques and exercises, you’ll discover how your subconscious mind works in different situations and program a new, positive set of beliefs into your subconscious mind in little time.
2. Natural Remedies Ayurveda Herbal Therapy, Naturopathy, Aromatherapy, Yoga or Stretching, Physical Rehab Exercises or Energy Exercises are parts of Natural Remedies. Nature therapy is all about getting in touch with the natural rhythms, animals, elements and beauty of nature. It can have a profound impact on the body, mind and spirit by gently harmonizing the body simply through being immersed its natural environment. Nature therapy may include understanding the healing qualities of animals and plants, ‘living off the land’ activities, such as manual fire starting, bush-walking, raw eating, sleeping under the stars, attuning with lunar and solar cycles, earth-based rituals. Nature Remedies usually involves short or long periods in remote places, away from phones, internet, traffic and large numbers of people.
3. Psychodynamic Therapy Psychodynamic therapy (sometimes referred to as depth or psychoanalytic psychotherapy) is similar to psychoanalysis in that you and your therapist spend a lot of time talking – it’s actually a form of talk therapy. The biggest difference between the two disciplines is that psychodynamic therapy carefully considers how you relate to your world as well as to your therapist. In general, a therapist following a psychodynamic approach will follow three specific stages as part of a treatment plan: Initiation: During this phase, the client and the therapist need to get to know one another. Trust must be established so that the client feels willing to share deep, personal information with the therapist. At the same time, the therapist needs to gain a baseline understanding of the individual; why they are looking for therapy, what factors are influencing their desire for treatment, and so forth. Middle Stage: This is where the real work of therapy tends to happen. The psychodynamic approach teaches that current behaviour is rooted in the past, so the therapist and the client will spend time examining how the client was affected by, and reacted to, past situations, and how that might be influencing their behaviour now. There is sometimes resistance to treatment and to change during this phase, which the therapist needs to help the client work through. Termination Phase: Unlike some therapies, psychodynamic therapy teaches that there is a natural end to when someone needs treatment. The client is experiencing wider options in their life choices and their behaviour is no longer so unconsciously rooted in the past..
4. Healing Frequencies Music Balance & Healing for your Mind and Neurohumoral system* with Spiritual Healing Frequencies Music, original sound therapy music tracks, using binaural beats and isochronic tones as a primary sound element along with different instruments and natural sounds to create a relaxed audio environment for nerves and cells regeneration. Main goal for using : Aims to bring you a remedy for anger and irritability, to ease emotional tensions, and produces beta-endorphins for a much more pleasing outlook from your busy daily lifestyle..
5. Spiritual Energy Practices Spiritual Healing Practices, Chakra balancing, Meditation, Bio-crystals vibrational sounds, Energy medicine techniques are an ancient healing practices that channels life force energy into the body to promote relaxation and facilitate its healing. All these practices of quieting the mind, have been used in holistic/vedic healing for centuries. And have a profound impact on the body and mind and it has been proven to have tangible effects on the healing process.
Appointments may be booked online or Call, Text 778-403-2308 .
As a Spiritual Naturopathic Health Expert I offer a Wellness Transformation Program HOW to Take CONTROL of Your HEALTH and CREATE Energetic, Lean and Youthful BODY.
Wishing you Starlight in your Soul, and Miracles in your Life!